Section 6o: Nonresident drops

Rule Text

(o) School districts enrolling a nonresident student must inform the resident school district if the student drops out of the alternative learning experience program or is otherwise no longer enrolled.


Use of the Standard Choice Transfer System provides the ability to easily inform the resident school district and parent when a student is no longer enrolled, and the Choice Transfer or Interdistrict Agreement is no longer in effect.

Common Questions


Relevant Forms or Samples