Online course providers seeking approval from OSPI are subject to the evaluation of the approval criteria and the certificate of assurances.
- Applicants must agree to of all of the assurances in order to submit their application for review.
- Applicants will be scored against the approval criteria.
- Applicants should consider the possible sources of supporting evidence when submitting their application for review.
- Applicants may also want to consider the guidance on submitting supporting evidence as they prepare their application.
- The criteria have changed based on feedback from applicants and the Online Learning Advisory Committee.