Eastmont High School
We want to know what you think about this provider. Please submit comments using our Issues/Feedback Form.
School District: Eastmont School District
Grades Served: 6-12
Approved as a Single District Online School Program Through the 2017-18 school year.
Student Enrollment Instructions:
Students can learn about applying for enrollment in Eastmont High School at www.eastmont206.org.
Eastmont High School
Eastmont High School is a community committed to a responsible, caring and motivating environment in which our students are valued and encouraged to continually improve as they develop skills and attitudes needed to succeed in this diverse, changing world.
- All students can learn.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Each student is valued as an individual with unique intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs.
- Teachers, staff, administrators, parents, students, and community members share in the responsibility for providing a supportive environment within the school.
- The commitment to continual improvement is imperative if the school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
- Assessments of student learning should provide students with a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their achievement.
- Student learning is the chief priority of the school.
Eastmont Alternative Programs
9th Street Academy
Eastmont Virtual Academy
The mission of Eastmont Alternative Programs, 9th Street Academy, and Eastmont Virtual Academy is to ensure student achievement by working closely with individual students and families while providing quality curriculum, support, and accountability. We provide hope and opportunity for students who are not finding success in the traditional school setting or who for various reasons have the need for a more personal or individual educational experience.
- All students can be successful
- Students need hope
- Students need multiple opportunities
- Students need to feel safe, cared for, and valued
- Students need just in time support from staff and from parents
- Students work at different paces and succeed in different ways
- Students must show mastery of each course taken
- Parent Involvement is critical
- Education needs to adapt to the needs of the student
- Students and staff must be accountable to each other
- Students will be taught and supervised by Highly Qualified Teachers
- Students are supported and monitored through their Written Student Learning Plans
- Students will complete courses aligned with Eastmont High School Syllabi
- Students will complete a number of credits each year comparable to students at Eastmont High School or in many cases, a higher number of credits than other students.
- Apex Learning
- Eastmont High School Curriculum
- Eastmont High School Curriculum on MOODLE
Student Performance and Demographics
Data for school year: 2013-14
Teacher-to-student ratio: New Program
Course completion rate: New Program%
Course pass rate: New Program%
Student Satisfaction Survey
Eastmont High School did not participate in the student satisfaction survey.