Provider Review Process
Qualifying multidistrict online providers offering online courses for which state basic education funding will be claimed are subject to the approval process.
- Determine eligibility.
- Obtain/hold accreditation.
- Attend a pre-application webinar (strongly encouraged).
- Complete web-based application.
- Complete certificate of assurances.
- Provide supporting evidence for the criteria.
- Provide access to at least two full course demos per program grade span.
- Provide reviewers access to orientations, navigation tutorials, etc. (strongly encouraged).
- Scoring and after the approval process
- Applications scored by Approval Reviewers.
- Appeals (if not approved in initial review).
- Approved Provider orientations.
- Monitoring (and rescindment).