Before you begin…
The sign-up process should take about five minutes to complete. You can stop and come back to it at any point. If you have questions, please contact us at 800.890.8592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you have the following information:
- School mailing address
- Contact information:
- Primary contact at your school (usually the principal or other administrator)
- Billing contact at your school (can be the same as the primary contact)
- Principal at your school
- School mascot
After you sign up…
- Your school's Primary Contact (identified in the sign-up process) will receive an email immediately after signing up, prompting the identification of your school's Course Support (CS) team.
- Each CS team member must register themselves with the DLD. This sign-up process will help them create the credentials they will need to get trained and access our online registration system.
- Upon registering with the DLD, each CS team member will be prompted to sign up for our required CS orientation, a 90-minute webinar.
- Once the orientation has been completed, your CS team will be ready to enroll students in DLD online courses!